IDEAx is an intensive 4-month acceleration program for a cohort of highly scalable startups with innovative, technology-enabled business models. Our proven model provides structure, education, and connections that help founders take their companies to the next level by ensuring they are focused on developing customer traction, building a market ready product, and validating their innovative business models. Companies will exit the program venture-ready and setup for scalable, rapid growth.
Applications for our 2018-2019 IDEAx Accelerator Program are now open. Apply by Thursday, November 8th at 11:59pm CT.
Participants have access to the following:
- Coaching & Mentorship: The core scaffolding on which the accelerator is built is accountability, coaching, and mentorship. Through our experienced Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR) and mentors, we help you navigate common pitfalls and develop systems of accountability to your business goals so that your are set up for rapid growth and long term success.
- Connections & Network: Beyond the immediate relationships you'll build with your EIR and lead mentor, we believe the next biggest asset we can offer our cohorts is our expansive and engaged network.
- Community and Data Driven Accountability: Our accelerator program is built with an action bias. We help you identify the key metrics that will move the needle for your business and track them week to week.
- Constructive Critical Feedback: Woven throughout all of the interactions you will have while in the program is an opportunity to receive critical feedback valuable to your company's development. We ensure that constructive evaluation is woven into every aspect of the program to ensure you receive the critical feedback you need for your company's development and success.
- Peer Connections: We believe connecting with peers is critical to the success of any entrepreneur and peer-to-peer learning is a key principal of our cohort-based accelerator program.
- Education & Skill Development: We help you and your team prepare to build scalable businesses by providing education and opportunities for the critical skill development needed to develop a growing business.
- Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Selection Process