IDEAsessions are focused 90-minute strategy sessions led by seasoned entrepreneurs and business experts. The goal is for participating entrepreneurs to walk away with actionable next steps that they can immediately implement. The Idea Village will have 100 IDEAsessions available during the 2014 Season. You’re the right fit for this program if:
1. You simply have a business idea but you don’t know where to start.
We can help with: concept development; logistics of set-up; competitive assessment; industry overview; basic components of a business plan executive summary.
2. You’re a startup with proof of concept that you want to validate fully and commit to launching.
We can help with: beta structure; financing options; organizational structure; marketing strategy.
3. You’re an established business experiencing growing pains and looking for guidance about a specific issue.
We can help with: capital approach; identifying key hires; strategic options; operational efficiencies.
4. You’re a scaling company looking for strategic growth capital and seeking guidance around approach/ pitch structure.
We can help with: investor pitch prep; executive summary review; presentation review and critique; investor segmentation and approach.
Meet the 2014 IDEAsession Mentors
Click on each name listed below to view the mentor’s bio.
Ready to get involved?
**Please note that you must be registered with The Idea Village Entrepreneur Portal in order to apply for an IDEAsession.
- Business is organized as a for-profit venture in the 10-parish Greater New Orleans region (Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. James, St. John the Baptist, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, and Washington).
- Idea and/or business is viable and scalable.
- Entrepreneur can clearly articulate what they are looking to accomplish during their IDEAsession.