IDEAx is an accelerator program for New Orleans-based founders focused on creating scalable and fundable businesses. Central to the program is a curated network of global business experts available to participating founders.
We will be hosting info sessions throughout August to answer any questions about the IDEAx program. To RSVP, click here.
Perks of the Program
IDEAx participants have exclusive access to the following:
- Coaching: Each IDEAx participant will meet weekly with the program's dedicated Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR), who will help them hone in on key problem areas and action items for their business as well as navigate and prioritize The Idea Village's mentor network.
- Mentorship: Central to the development of companies going through IDEAx is surrounding them with great mentors whose experience they can learn from. The mentor network is a curated group of the best local and national business experts committed to helping founders accelerate immediate and long-term growth.
- Peer Learning: A Bootcamp kicks off the IDEAx program, gathering the full cohort together with alumni who share with the new founders what they learned during their time in the program and how to best leverage the weeks ahead. There are also regular cohort dinners, happy hours, and workshops throughout the program to provide participants the opportunity to share experiences and learn from each other in a more social setting.
- Exposure: IDEAx provides a showcase opportunity for participants during New Orleans Entrepreneur Week (NOEW), which provides exposure to The Idea Village's network of mentors, investors, professionals, and media. We also educate participants on how to pitch stories to and interact with various outlets as a part of the program’s curriculum.
- Other Perks: $10K credit and support for hosting through Amazon Web Services, 90% scholarship on HubSpot’s growth stack software, 10% off prices at The Shop co-working space, access to pro bono professional services including legal, and more!
- Selection Criteria
- Selection Process